Two weeks of pure Big Data, Innovation and Entrepreneurship! This year´s online version of the EIT Big Data Analytics Summer School was all about tackling two of our most important challenges, climate change and Covid-19, with the help of IBM´s Call for Code, and took 9 promising projects to the next level. Congratulations to all our participants! Keep up the good work!
We would also like to thank our coaches, speakers and jury members for sharing their knowledge and insights during our program.
- Niklas Gustafsson – KTH Executive School
- Andreas Feldmann – KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Panagiotis Papapetrou – Stockholm University
- Anders Ångström – A-Focus
- Patrick Couch – IBM
- Martin Rydén – IBM
- Staffan Truvé – Recorded Future
- Anders Arpteg – Peltarion
- Galina Esther Shubina – Gradient Descent
- Kristofer Ågren – Telia Company
- Fredrik Löfman – RaySearch Laboratories