Two of our most profound business challenges are digitalization and sustainability. They are rapidly changing the way we are doing business both today and in the future. Therefore, in our new online course together with EIT Digital Professional School, we explore the business opportunities that can open up when we align our strategy with sustainability goals.
Sustainable Digital Innovation will provide you with
- an understanding of the sustainable contextual framework
- the methods and tools for your business to address sustainable challenges of different means
- an overview on how digital technologies can help you manage and innovate your role in your business ecosystem and support a sustainable development in business and society
- insights into the existing and emerging cases of digitally enabled sustainable solutions as these solutions are of value to industries on various markets.
Your course leads Program Director Staffan Movin and Jan Agri, Senior Advisor Circular Economy, will guide you through the various perspectives of the field providing you with the methods and tools you need based on applied research findings. You will also get valuable insights from major business leaders and experts. For example, you will meet
- Henrik Henriksson, former President and CEO of Scania
- Elaine Weidman Grunewald, Sustainability executive, author, board member, founder of AI Sustainability Center and former SVP at Ericsson
- Björn Stigson, former President of The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Annika Ramsköld, Vice President Sustainability, Vattenfall.
- 100% online
- Self-paced online course with flexible deadlines
- Intermediate level
- Appr. 13 hours to complete
- Language: English
- Earn a shareable certificate upon completion
Staffan MovinProgram Director