Get Ahead in the Ongoing Digital Transformation
Enhance the business development capabilities of your organisation and get ahead in the ongoing digital transformation!
Developed from four years of successful digital transformation courses, this course helps individuals and organisations to increase the effects and impact of digitalisation, multiplying the benefits for customers and the entire business ecosystem. The course not only provides methods and tools to increase business impacts but also presents a framework for “What to do now rather than later?” roadmap. Its purpose – to enhance business development capabilities within four industry segments: manufacturing, utilities (primarily energy and telecoms), banking and government.
- Understand new business model opportunities and the need to re-organise
- Learn about digitalisation effects on customers and external and internal processes
- Find out about speed and digital trends that changes how value can be created
- Master strategies, methods and approaches that are directly applicable for you and your company when tackling the digital transition
- Discover sorting mechanisms. What to do now rather than later?
Henrik BlomgrenDirector Digital
Staffan MovinDirector Infra Service
In cooperation with EIT Digital
Who should attend
Business managers and decision-makers:
- who want to achieve digital transformation;
- who need tools to increase digital impact;
- who want to broaden their knowledge of digitalisation’s impact on individuals, companies, business models and industries;
- who want to apply their expertise for the digital transformation of business and society
- What can we do with digitalisation?
- Why digital change is happening and how you can take advantage of understanding drivers and their effects;
- How to deal with exponential price reduction;
- How and when to invest in uncertain conditions;
- How can we make a digitalisation road map – what to do now rather than later?
A live online masterclass with complementary online courses
Live online masterclass
3 days/ €3200 (excl. VAT)
19-21 August 2020
EIT Digital and KTH Executive School joint digital certificate of participation
You are already deep into the digital world and work hard in order to handle it. You are very well aware of it affects to your corporate agenda. But would it not be great to be able to find out how your whole industry will look like, 5 years from now - so, you can set a target to head for and make digital transformation really come true? That is what will be done in this course.Henrik Blomgren — Director Digital, KTH Executive School