Why join now?
We are facing a a world of uncertainties driven by structural forces including disruptive new technologies, accelerated climate change. Emerging dynamics of a fragmented society within and between states increase tensions with risk of conflicts as we are witnessing in Europe. Such a volatile world demands an ability by organisations adapt and learn to survive and thrive.
Leaders need to grasp the new environment in which we operate, revisit the strategic analysis, find a balance to exploit the known and explore the unknown to create sustainable results.
Companies need to build new capabilities and learn new ways to operate, where customer driven innovation and a fast-learning organisation is key to success.
This program builds the capabilities of leaders by providing the perspectives, insights, tools and mindsets necessary to drive transformation and gives access to an alumni network for continued learning.Register hereProgram PDF
Ulf Änggård+46 (0)70 854 72 28
For what kind of companies?
This program is designed for international companies where technology is core.
Previous participants represent companies like
ABB, Atlas Copco, Boliden, De Laval, Epiroc, Ericsson, LKAB, SAAB Group, Scania, Sandvik, Hitachi Energy, Stora Enso and Volvo Cars.
Who are the participants?
Participants are experienced leaders who are expected to lead and execute the transformation.
The participants meet a selection of top business leaders and lecturers from academia from KTH and other top international universities.
Themes in the program
Tech insight – Under the hood of tech
- Visits to KTH labs to gain insight to state-of-the-art tech underpinning the Fourth Industrial Revolution e.g. AI, robotics, IoT, 3D printing and cybersecurity
- Infused in the modules
Module 1 – The business environment and technology shifts
- Changing business landscapes
- How technology shifts drive change
- The current shift driven by digitalisation, electrification and sustainability
Module 2 – Business strategy
- Tools and methods for strategy building
- Innovation and business modelling tools
- New business models – servizitation, platforms and ecosystems
Module 3 – How to operate in new business environments
- Creating customer-centric innovation
- Data-driven decision making
- New governance systems
Module 4 – How to lead change
- Leading and communicating change
- Methods to identifying and clearing barriers to change
- Participants’ transformational challenges
The learning format
The program builds on active learning sessions in classroom mixed with visits to labs on KTH Campus and online sessions.
Each participant is expected to share and discuss a transformational challenge to learn from each other.
The program length and location
The program is split over four three-day modules on campus and two half days online in between.
The location is at our facilities at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Campus in Stockholm – with accommodation in the vicinity.
Module 1 21-23 November 2023
Module 2 30 January-1 February 2024
Module 3 19-21 March 2024
Module 4 14-16 May 2024
12 December 2023 and 5 March 2024
SEK 185 000 (excl. VAT)
The fee excludes room & board and travel expenses.
+46 (0)70 854 72 28