We are facing a a world of uncertainties driven by structural forces including disruptive new technologies, accelerated climate change. Emerging dynamics of a fragmented society within and between states increase tensions with risk of conflicts as we are witnessing in Europe. Such a volatile world demands an ability by organisations adapt and learn to survive and thrive.
Leaders need to grasp the new environment in which we operate, revisit the strategic analysis, find a balance to exploit the known and explore the unknown to create sustainable results.
Companies need to build new capabilities and learn new ways to operate, where customer driven innovation and a fast-learning organisation is key to success.
Why this program?
This program builds the capabilities of leaders by providing the perspectives, insights, tools and mindsets necessary to drive transformation and gives access to an alumni network for continued learning.
What will you learn?
• How to get ahead by understanding new trends and technologies, helping your business stay competitive
• How to spot and seize new business opportunities
• How to build a team that’s ready for change and can quickly adapt to new situations
• How to talk and work with other participants to tackle real-world business challenges
How will you learn?
• You will learn from a selection of top business leaders and lecturers from academia from KTH and other top international universities.
• You will learn in active learning sessions in classroom mixed with visits to labs on KTH campus and online session.
• Each participant is expected to share and discuss a transformational challenge to learn from one another and develop a strategy how to address it.
Participants are experienced leaders who are expected to lead and execute the transformation.
For what kind of companies?
This program is designed for international companies where technology is core. Previous participants represent companies such as ABB, Atlas Copco, Boliden, DeLaval, Epiroc, Ericsson, LKAB, SAAB Group, Scania, Sandvik, Hitachi Energy, Stora Enso and Volvo Cars.
The program length and location
The program is split over four three-day modules on campus and two half days online in between. The location is at new facilities at KTH Royal Institute of Technology campus in Stockholm – with accommodations in the vicinity.
Module 1 23-25 April
Module 2 3-5 June
Module 3 20-22 August
Module 4 22-24 October
Online sessions 25 June and 10 September
SEK 185 000 (excl. VAT)
The fee excludes room & board and travel expenses.
• Improve your business acumen and leadership skills, making you better at guiding your organization through change.
• Get better at decision-making and problem-solving, helping you drive change in your business.
• Meet and connect with other professionals, opening doors for future teamwork.
• Learn from experts around the world, giving you a broader view of how business works.
To your organization
• Grow leaders skilled in up-to-date business strategies, making your business more flexible and relevant.
• Encourage a culture of using data and focusing on customers, boosting business performance.
• Keep your business both steady and open to change, helping it grow and adapt.
• Benefit from different perspectives and experiences, helping you make smarter business choices.
For further information
You are welcome to contact
+46 (0)70 854 72 28
Tech insight – Under the hood of tech
• Visits to KTH labs to gain insight to state-of-the-art tech underpinning the Fourth Industrial Revolution e.g. AI, robotics, IoT, 3D printing and cybersecurity
• Infused in the modules
Module 1 – The business environment and technology shifts
• Changing business landscapes
• How technology shifts drive change
• The current shift driven by digitalization, electrification and sustainability
Module 2 – Business strategy
• Tools and methods for strategy building
• Innovation and business modelling tools
• New business models – servitization, platforms and ecosystems
Module 3 – How to operate in new business environments
• Creating customer-centric innovation
• Data-driven decision making
• New governance systems
Module 4 – How to lead change
• Leading and communicating change
• Methods to identifying and clearing barriers to change
• Participants’ transformational challenges