Business Implications of AI
Take the course and learn how to embrace the AI-tool kit! As AI technology is emerging, the key is to grasp how to maximise the trade-off between business impact and resources spent.
- Learn where to start with AI and how to move on;
- Understand where AI is profitable and why – now and in the future;
- Understand how AI investments should be implemented and further developed.
Who should attend
Business managers and decision makers:
- who want to understand AI application opportunities;
- who need to identify and explore AI opportunities;
- who want to broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of AI for business;
- who want to apply their expertise for the digital transformation of business and society
The course focuses on the business perspective of AI. The master class together with the online course provide an understanding of business requirements, opportunities and pitfalls of AI. The course does not discuss technology per se. It rather focuses on the implications of AI technologies for business strategy, as well as the economic and societal issues they raise. From business needs and demands you will establish an understanding of AI technologies and application opportunities in order to evaluate AI processes. This will help you to understand where to start with AI and how to move on.
An executive short course with complementary online courses
Executive short course
– Spring intake: 17-19 May 2021 (Online)
– Autumn intake: 15-17 Nov 2021 (Blended)
– Fee: €1400 (excl. VAT)
EIT Digital and KTH Executive School joint digital certificate of participation
EIT Digital – Business Implications of AI
There is so much buzz floating around concerning AI. So many tech-oriented courses possible to take. And so many tech consults to talk to. But what does AI mean from a management point of view, and how to handle it on our corporate strategic agenda? These are the questions that this course is answering .Henrik Blomgren — Director Digital, KTH Executive School